Friday, July 10, 2015

WE UPLOADED VIDEOS!!


Hello everyone! As you can tell from the title of this post we have started posting videos on YouTube which is super exciting! For the past year YouTube has completely taken over our lives and I can speak for myself (Riv) to say that I've been wanting to make videos for so long, but never got the courage to start a channel.

I actually made a channel back in 2013 called Reepicheep Reads when I first discovered BookTube, but to this day there are no videos on that channel. Anywho, I started bugging Claudia about making videos a while ago, but we were both a bit scared by the idea of putting our faces on the internet. Finally, we started uploading our podcasts to YouTube and thought it would be a fun idea to start posting videos as well - in turn creating a joint channel. 

It's actually pretty comforting knowing that I'm running a channel with my best friend and we can cover a wider variety of topics. Linked below are the first two videos we have up: Our Intro and How We Rate/Review. 

Please subscribe if you haven't already for more content and fun! Thank you so much for your support and happy reading!!

OUR INTRODUCTION

HOW WE RATE/REVIEW





No comments:

Post a Comment